Saturday, February 16, 2019

Jayraj Builders Review: How I found my dream home in Vadodara

When it came to buying my dream house, I always had a specific idea in my mind. My idea of a dream home was pretty simple – a home with hut shape and a balcony. I always wished for a duplex house with a swing on terrace. I also like greenery a lot so I want to have mini garden on the terrace which would provide fresh air.

In addition to these pretty basic things, I also dreamt of having a rocking chair which I would place in my balcony and can have meaningful talk with my partner while sitting on that. I always wanted my family to eat together so I also wanted a small dining table with an open kitchen.

But that was it for me. After all, dream homes are just ‘dreams’, and dreams seldom come true. However, I found my dream realized when I visited Aishwarya by Jayraj Builders Vadodara.

Standing true to its name, Aishwarya indeed was an embodiment of luxury combined with simplicity.
Aishwarya is caressed by fresh breezes from the Arabian Sea and bathed in rich sunlight, and is located in the elite Race Course are of Vadodara. The project offers an unhindered view of the surroundings with the complete absence of any tall structures in the vicinity of the project site.

The luxury living project by Jayraj Builders comes with 80 per cent open space, of which 35 per cent is gardens. The 20 per cent space which has been utilized for construction houses the residential structures which provide the inhabitants with a premium experience.

Be it the design of the apartments, or the unrestricted view of the surroundings – it was love at first sight for me when I visited Aishwarya with a prospect to book an apartment. The open terraces, spacious apartments and stimulating gardens at the front – all fitted to my idea of a dream home.
I knew that this is it – my dream home.

I feel thankful to Jayraj Builders for giving me my dream home.

1 comment:

  1. Website Development company in bangalore

    A good Presentation plays a vital role in changing people's
    minds and has a huge impact on one's thought process concerning
    their positivity. Like how we do in case of food. The presentation
    of food is irrespective of the taste it contained. No matter how
    the food is made or taste, if the presentation is good, we always
    have an urge of eating it or we would certainly want to try it
    at least.
    Your website’s design is an integral part of your online
    marketing presence. In this technology-driven space, we
    must adapt according to market needs. For your business
    to grow more your business needs to be more visible, and
    your goals need to be achieved. So, for any entrepreneur
    or business person, Website development and its service
    are essentials to make those things happen. To build a
    better website for your business, you must understand the
    importance of web design.
    So now giving any explanation further, let's take you one
    by one as to why Web design is important. We are also the
    top provider in website development services in Bangalore.
    Reasons why Website Designing is Important:
    actually about, what services & products you are offering,
    and most importantly what best you can give to your
    customer that others don't.

    social media marketing company in bangalore

    We have a dedicated team for the website development services. Web Development Services in India at Reasonable Packages.SMO/SMM Services
    Increase Your Business through Social Media Marketing/ Optimization at certain time with Branding & Reach Your Target Audience.

    The Websites we make are optimized
    Our Agile Methodology of development is proven and effective
    Strong focus on business requirements and ROI
    No compromise on quality of website
    We’re quick to response to the clients need

    ReplyDelete